About the Dale Krueger Scholarship
This scholarship is for graduates of public high schools located in Gresham-Barlow, Reynolds and Centennial school districts who, at the time of receiving their high school diploma, are residents of one of these school districts.
Applicants must be graduating high school seniors or previous high school graduates under the age of 21 at the time of the application deadline date.
The scholarship is awarded for freshman, sophomore, junior and senior year college educational expenses up to a total of four years.
Dale Krueger Scholarship Criteria
- Scholarship recipients must attend a full-time program at an accredited College, University or Trade School.
- Applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student.
- Proof of High School graduation is required for application.
- Financial need for educational expenses is given careful consideration.
- Scholarship recipients are selected by a majority vote of the Selection Committee comprised of the eligible school district Superintendents or their designees.
- The number of awards is determined annually by:
- Amount of available funds
- Number of returning qualified previous scholarship recipients
- Scholarship funds are payable to the school and are disbursed equally by term or semester.
- Any unused portion of an award is returned to the scholarship fund.
Dale Krueger Scholarship Deadline
The application deadline is April 1. Late or incomplete applications are not accepted.
Termination of Dale Krueger Scholarship Award
The award is terminated if the recipient:
- Fails to complete a minimum of 14 credit hours per term/semester
- Fails to achieve a 2.0 or better GPA the first year of post high school study
- Fails to achieve a 2.5 or better GPA the second or third year of post high school study
- Fails to submit an official transcript following the end of each academic year